Besakih Temple Tour – A great program Tour By Made Holidays is the first visiting hidden waterfall in Tegenungan, Klungkung traditional art market, Kertagosa old court of justice, Sidemen country side and rice field continue to Besakih mother temple the biggest temple in Bali, and lunch at Mahagiri Rest back ground of Mt Agung and rice field, continue back to ubud to see art village Ubud and the Royal Puri Saren Agung Palace back to hotel.
Besakih, The biggest temple in Bali located at the slope Mt Agung, The Besakih’s name is come from the word of Basuki, the old language from Sanskrit Wasuki, and then it become the Ancient Java Language. In this Sanskrit, the Basuki means congratulation. In mythology of Samudramanthana has mentioned that Basuki is a dragon that twines the Mount Mandara, The Kertha Gosa pavilion is an example of Balinese architecture located on the island of Bali, in the city Klungkung, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion at Klungkung Palace was first built in the early 18th century by Dewa Agung Gusti Sideman
• Service by Toyota Avanza/Similar similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner
• English or Japanese speaking driver
• Petrol, Parking fees and government included
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• This tour is private only you and your companion in our car
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks
• Admission fee, Donation, Meals and other personal expenses is not included.
Schedule and Pricing
Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud..
• 8.30am -09.00am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
9 hours (approx.)
• Toyota avanza/similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner USD 55
• 14 seat with ELF/similar ( Max 12 person) with full air conditioner USD 120
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE