Gitgit Waterfall and Tanah Lot Tour – A great program Tour By Made Holidays is the first visiting visit to a primary school. After greeting the students, we will then stop at a traditional Balinese house. Next is a leisurely drive through small villages, bamboo jungles and the spectacular terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih.
These rice fields are beautiful enough to have been placed as a potential UNESCO world heritage site. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan temple is beautiful garden and next visit munduk and water fall and last visit. We then visit the Taman Ayun Mangwi Temple, one of the six empire temples of Bali.
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan temple
- 11.30 – Visit Gitgit waterfall
- 13.30 – Enjoy lunch with view Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 14.30 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah lot Temple
- 18.30 – Back to Hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at Hotel
What You Can Expect
Gitgit Waterfall is a beautiful tourist destination in north part of Bali. Gitgit waterfall is located in the plateau area with the height about 35 meters and it is surrounded by tropical tree and emits the constantly natural water debit during the year.
Waterfall voice around the charming nature was amazing and it was the separate attraction which can be enjoyed by each visitor who comes to visit. There are some plantations protecting the rain forest around the waterfall and in this place we often met the wild monkey to get the water from this waterfall.
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Gitgit Waterfall and Tanah Lot Tour price :
Regular Tours Price :
- US$. 45./car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- US$. 70./minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- US$. 95./minibus ( 1 till 17 person included)
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
- Note : Entrance fee and Lunch is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- US$. 50/person
- Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate