Jatiluwih Munduk Waterfall – A great program Tour By Made Holidays is the first visiting visit to a primary school. After greeting the students, we will then stop at a traditional Balinese house. Next is a leisurely drive through small villages, bamboo jungles and the spectacular terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih. These rice fields are beautiful enough to have been placed as a potential UNESCO world heritage site. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan temple is beautiful garden and next visit munduk and water fall and last visit. We then visit the Taman Ayun Mangwi Temple, one of the six empire temples of Bali.
Gitgit or Munduk is a beautiful tourist destination in north part of Bali. Gitgit waterfall is located in the plateau area with the height about 35 meters and it is surrounded by tropical tree and emits the constantly natural water debit during the year. Waterfall voice around the charming nature was amazing and it was the separate attraction which can be enjoyed by each visitor who comes to visit. There are some plantations protecting the rain forest around the waterfall and in this place we often met the wild monkey to get the water from this waterfall.
• Service by Toyota Avanza/Similar similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner
• English or Japanese speaking driver
• Petrol, Parking fees and government included
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• This tour is private only you and your companion in our car
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks
• Admission fee, Donation, Meals and other personal expenses is not included.
Schedule and Pricing
Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud..
• 8.30am -09.00am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
9 hours (approx.)
• Toyota avanza/similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner USD 60
• 14 seat with ELF/similar ( Max 12 person) with full air conditioner USD 120
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE