Kintamani Volcano Tour – A great program Tour By Made Holidays is the first visiting Batu Bulan village to witness and legendary Barong and Keris Dance Performance continue to visit Celuk village and surrounding to see gold and silver smith make jewelry, Continue to visit Mas village the home of wood working community, Goa Gajah elephant cave temple, Afterward to visit Tampaksiring /Tirta Empul the holy spring temple next to visit coffee garden and spice, Your lunch at Kintamani spectacular view of Mt Batur and Lake Batur, continue to visit rice terrace in Tegallalang. The trips we be completed by visit monkey forest sanctuary, Puri Saren Palace and art market in Ubud than transfer to your hotel.
Continue on through the woodcarving village of Mas. Watch artisans chipping intricate designs from wood blocks. Then visit the fantastic 11th century Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah) before moving into the cool mountains of Kintamani. View Mount Batur an active volcano with its ribbons of black lava running down its peak to the valley below. Beside lies the shimmering lake of Batur.Enjoy lunch in a restaurant providing wonderful views
• Service by Toyota Avanza/Similar similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner
• English or Japanese speaking driver
• Petrol, Parking fees and government included
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• This tour is private only you and your companion in our car
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks
• Admission fee, Donation, Meals and other personal expenses is not included.
Schedule and Pricing
Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud..
• 8.30am -09.00am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
9 hours (approx.)
• Toyota avanza/similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner USD 45
• 14 seat with ELF/similar ( Max 12 person) with full air conditioner USD 120
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE