Lovina Tour – A great program Tour By Made Holidays is the first visiting Mengwi the Royal family temple Continue to Perean village to see Balinese agro tourism about coffee plantation and spices continue to Bedugul Ulun Danu temple and fruit market, Gitgit waterfall with very good scenery, Lovina north of Bali to see nice beach and Banjar natural hot spring and back to hotel
Bedugul is a population of Indonesia located in the mountainous central region of the island of Bali, near Lake Bratan few kilometers from the lakes Buyan and Tambligan. Bedugul enjoys a mild mountain weather due to its location at an altitude of about 1,500 metres above the sea level. Gitgit beautiful waterfall in Bali, Surrounding with coffee plantations, Banjar natural hot spring and beautiful beach in Lovina
• Service by Toyota Avanza/Similar similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner
• English or Japanese speaking driver
• Petrol, Parking fees and government included
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• This tour is private only you and your companion in our car
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks
• Admission fee, Donation, Meals and other personal expenses is not included.
Schedule and Pricing
Tour departs from all major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud..
• 8.30am -09.00am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
9 hours (approx.)
• Toyota avanza/similar ( max 4 person) with full air conditioner USD 55
• 14 seat with ELF/similar ( Max 12 person) with full air conditioner USD 120
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE